Lindley Food Service provides freshly prepared institutional meals within the budget restraints set forth by municipalities and agency providers.Lindley Food Service currently produces approximately ten million meals annually through our various food service programs.
Our centrally located facilities produce and deliver meals for:
• Senior Nutrition Programs: Congregate and Home Delivered Meal Programs
• Public Schools: Prepackaged Lunch and Breakfast, Hot and Cold
• Summer Food Service Programs for camps and summer school
• Headstart and Daycare Programs
• Ready to eat meals that require no refrigeration.
• Emergency Preparedness
Please visit the links below for information on some of the segments we service.