“We Make The Difference By Helping Children Build Healthy Lifestyles”
Our mission is to maintain the connection between sound nutrition and good health, and to strengthen the bond between good health and learning. Our commitment is to be value sensitive and provide the bond for learning with healthy, nutritious and quality meals.
Our Scope of Services
• High volume production for fresh pre-packaged meals.
• After school snacks
• Sandwiches hot and cold
• Summer Food Service Programs
The success of our program is dependent on fresh, quality products at a reasonable price. Lindley has created age specific breakfast and lunch menus and programs for Elementary Schools and Head Start/Daycare programs.
• State licensed and approved food production facility.
• Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) followed in each food production facility.
• Full compliance with USDA’s enhanced food based system including the nutrient standard menu planning
• Approved state vendor for SFSP.
• Members of Society for Food Management (SFM).
• More than 10 million meals produced annually.
• All General Managers, Head Chefs and Assistant Managers are ServSafe Certified.