Lindley Food Service has more than 25 years of experience providing quality, fresh and nutritious meals to congregate and homebound delivery programs throughout the Northeast. The seniors we serve benefit from our chef-inspired, dietitian-certified and senior-approved meals.
Experience The Lindley Difference …
Lindley partners with clients to develop a solution that meets their specific needs. Our customized operational approach leverages our three (3) capabilities: Menu Development, Meal Production and Logistics.
- Custom solution specific to each client
- Experience and efficiencies that enable us to deliver a more cost-effective solution
- Menu development led by our registered dietitian in conjunction with our chefs and clients
- Menus that embody regional preferences and high nutrition quality
- Special diet menus that align with client needs
- Meals that are hot, chilled or frozen for congregate and homebound seniors
- Shelf Stable meals for severe weather, holidays, and weekends.
- Well managed production facility whether its Lindley-owned or client owned.
- Reliable delivery to your congregate site and homebound seniors or packaging for your teams to deliver
- Teams that make a difference in the lives of seniors with a friendly face, a warm smile and a compassionate heart.
- Teams that are SERV Safe Certified and HACCP trained
- Teams committed to enhancing the lives of seniors